Oh. And there's food, too.
Some treats we've enjoyed:
- The Krispy Kreme Burger. Why would you put a cheeseburger on a regular, old bun when you can sandwich it between two Krispy Kreme donuts?
- Chocolate-Covered Bacon on a Stick. Yes. Oh, yes.
- Deep-Fried Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich. You know how I feel about PB&J.
- Corn on the Cob. Dip it in a vat of melted butter because you're at the fair. Why would you not dip it in a vat of butter?
- Cheese Curds. This is a total Wisconsin thing. Squeaky-fresh cheese curds battered and deep fried.
- Corn Dogs. Salty and sweet. I don't understand why they're so good, but they're SO GOOD.
- Soft Serve. I can't have an evening without ice cream.