- Monday through Friday from 9:00-5:00, you'll find me working in marketing for Corporate America. Being a homemaker is my gig on the side.
- Although he will remain anonymous, the husband really does exist. Also, he is awesome. And good looking.
- The aforementioned husband and I are proud parents to Danny, who was born in September 2012. He is as handsome as his dad. (I'm a lucky lady. Fer realz.)
- I learned to cook by, well, cooking. Because I still have a lot to learn (and also because I'm a major geek), I read cookbooks like novels (seriously, you should see my bedside table--LOSER ALERT!) and watch a lot of the Food Network.
- My favorite ingredients are goat cheese and craisins.
- Proudest moment: Thanksgiving 2009. Wonderful family, amazing friends, delicious food. Oh, and did I mention wine? Suffice to say it ended with the Cupid Shuffle. Not kidding.
- I love Fluffernutter sandwiches. On white bread. And ice cream. Oh, so help me, I love ice cream.
- I'm not sure if I have a favorite color. It might be orange, but purple is really wonderful.
- I have an unfortunate affinity for pop music. Which leads to A LOT of car dancing. Shameful, I know.
- Writing this blog makes me happy. I'm glad you read it.
Hello, people of the interweb! If you want to find out why I started writing this here blog, read "Hot Dinner" and "Happy Home." But in case you're wondering, "Who is the crazy lady behind dinner?", here are ten
interesting things about me: