Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Take a Picture, It'll Last Longer by Lady of the House

As I stare the big 3-0 in the face, I'm feeling a bit sentimental. Any milestone birthday has a way of prompting us to take stock, be thankful and wonder wide-eyed at the future. Since life trots on, (or gallops, I should say) I'm grateful for the special tokens I've collected that bring to mind happy memories. The tiny purse my dad bought me in Africa as a child, the mug my aunt gave me from which I drink every morning, the hand-me-down Norwegian cheese knife and countless other odds and ends all serve a purpose and yet seem to define me to some degree. The stuff of life, I suppose.


Universally, photographs remain the best way to appreciate time gone by. But if you're anything like me, you've been clicking away at just about everything in sight, and you've got nothing to show for it. I had every intention of logging married life in lovely albums and vintage frames, but I've done a very bad job. No program is as user-friendly as it claims to be, printing is a nightmare, and then there's just getting things organized.

I'm out of excuses now that I've discovered Pinhole Press. I'm smitten with just about everything they offer: simple, clean, perfectly bound photo albums, calendars, note pads, and even holiday cards. Just upload your files and you're on your way. Do you hear that? It's your photos breathing a sigh of relief. Now, your turn!

xoxo
{ Lady of the House }

(all photos courtesy of Pinhole Press)

No comments:

Post a Comment