Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I Love My Calendar by Lady of the House

3-2-1-Happy New Year! Is it just me, or does a new calendar with fresh pages kind of trump that apple dropping at midnight? I have always relished this integral purchase, and I think the joy of choosing just the right guide to take you into the next year is nothing to mess around with.

I have come across a few in the last little while, and I thought I'd share a few resources.

Paper Source is an obvious spot to check out, and their 2011 Wall Art Calendar is a vibrantly printed option for the laundry room or drab dorm.

I troll Etsy like it's my job, and Bryan Kring's Organic Wreath Letterpress Calendar is simple, lovely and wonderful. I purchased one for a friend, and at the cost of sounding like a complete letterpress nerd, I must tell you the registration is impeccable. You'll be so proud to pin it up somewhere in your home.

Another yummy Etsy find is Dekanimal's large 13x19 Little Flower poster. It's the right amount of folk meets Japan meets quirky enough to please you til next December.

I hope you all have a happy New Year!
xoxo
Lady of the House

No comments:

Post a Comment