Monday, September 10, 2012

Enjoy it while it lasts

This weekend was crisp and beautiful in Milwaukee, but it reminded me that summer is on its way out. Now, don't get me wrong, I love the fall. It's my all-time favorite season. But it's always a bit bitter-sweet when summer comes to a close.

Today I'm sharing a few of my favorite summertime recipes. Try them one more time before the season of farmer's markets, herbs growing on the back porch, and barbecue is over.

Goat Cheese and Tomato Sandwich

Quinoa with Corn and Black Beans

Grilled Peach Salad with Goat Cheese

Lamb Kabobs

 Therese's Corn and Tomato Salad

Beer Marinated Flank Steak

Herbed Quinoa

Pasta with Lemon Yogurt Sauce

Pudding Poke Cake

Strawberry and Blue Cheese Salad with Balsamic Glaze

Strawberry Peach Smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment