Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer Colds

Someone who lives in my house has a nasty cold. That person is sniffling, snorting, coughing, watching Bravo, and whining. Mostly whining.

That person is me.

If I were to request a meal to be brought to my sickbed (besides frozen yogurt, which is a completely acceptable meal when you're sick), I would request one of the following. And I'd also request the latest issue of People so I could drown my misery in gossip. And I would also request that frozen yogurt, because you have to wash down dinner with something.

Husband, I hope you're reading this.

Applesauce

Mom's Cheesy Potatoes

Tuna Noodle Casserole

Roasted Butternut Squash Soup

Chicken Pot Pie Soup

Berry Smoothie

Chicken Packets

To anyone else out there suffering the summer sniffles, get better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment