Friday, May 4, 2012

Apple Yogurt Salad

This salad is one of my go-to's. In addition to being incredibly quick to whip up, it's light and refreshing. Sweet, but not too sweet. Crunchy and satisfying. Truth be told, I've been known to eat a giant bowl for lunch. (Yogurt and pecans have protein, right??)

Try serving it at your next BBQ or if you're looking for a healthy dessert. I think you'll like it.

Apple Yogurt Salad
Serves: 8-10

3 apples, cut into 1/2" chunks
2 cups halved grapes*
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup chopped toasted pecans
2 cups vanilla yogurt

In a large bowl, fold together apples, grapes, cranberries, pecans, and yogurt. Serve right away.

*If I use green apples, I like to use red grapes and vice versa. Since I used red apples this time, I used green grapes. But that's just cause I think it looks pretty. Use your favorites or whatever's on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment