Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's Day...Are you ready?

Public Service Announcement: Valentine's Day is this Saturday. No pressure or anything. 

The husband won't be around for Valentine's Day this year, so Danny and I will be on our own. I think I'll make my little sweetheart his favorite meal to celebrate, which means we'll be eating macaroni and cheese from a box. Just keepin' it real, people. 

But if I had to cook for someone who was interested in more than Kraft for dinner, noodles would still be prominently featured. I think it started with Lady and the Tramp. That spaghetti slurping scene was my first glimpse at romance, and it stuck. 

With that in mind, here is just a taste of some Valentine's Day inspiration. Buon appetito!

Spaghetti and Meat Sauce: Classic. Rich. Disney-approved. 



Creamy Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli: The husband's favorite. 


Three Cheese Bacon Macaroni and Cheese: Three cheeses and bacon? Just...yeah. 


No comments:

Post a Comment