Monday, November 11, 2013

Housekeeping...But I will not fluff your pillow.

I've been cleaning house lately, trying to de-clutter and get rid of junk. If my space is organized, it feels like my mind is organized, even if it's anything but. So I did a bit of housekeeping here at Hot Dinner Happy Home as well. Allow me to draw your attention to a few things...

Recipes 
Have you noticed the recipes tab? Next time you're looking for meal inspiration, check it out. I've listed every recipe from the site in what I hope is an easy-to-use manner. If it's confusing, please let me know. I want to make Hot Dinner Happy Home user-friendly.

Let's Connect. 
Truth: I'm not always social media savvy. (Insert embarrassed emoticon here. See? I don't know how to do emoticons. Insert emoticon of head hanging in shame.) But! I am trying to get better at it. I've been tweeting. And Facebooking. (Yeah, that's a verb now.) And pinning. And even Instagramming. So, find me! Follow me! Tweet me! I'll tweet back. Here are the details:

Facebook
Want to be notified on your Facebook feed when I post a new recipe? Like Hot Dinner Happy Home and you will.

Pinterest
A few of my favorite recent recipe finds on Pinterest: Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries and BarleyCreme Brulee French Toast, and Korean Pork Roast Lettuce Wraps. Now I'm hungry. 

Twitter
See? There are tweets there. It's proof. I tweeted. Find me @hotdnnrhppyhome.

Instagram
It's a sneak peak at my non-internet life.

Back to food later this week. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment